Water Line Work - Street Closures
WATER LINE WORK BROADWAY SIDE STREET CLOSURES BETWEEN HOUGHTON AND HARRISON ROADS
The City of Tucson Department of Transportation and its contractor, KE&G Construction, have scheduled new water line connection tie-ins on Broadway between Houghton Road and Harrison Road. During this work, various side street access to and from Broadway will not be allowed.
The water line work will take place from Thursday, February 7, 2019 through Friday, February 15, 2019. The temporary closures will be in place from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. The work will begin at Houghton Road and will progress west. Electronic message boards will be utilized to alert the traveling public of the impending closures. Below is the schedule for the closures. Please note this schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather or equipment malfunction.
• Thursday, February 7— South Sonoran Heights Drive
• Friday, February 8—North Leland Road
• Monday, February 11—South London Station Road and South Bonanza Avenue
• Wednesday, February 13—South Candlestick Drive
• Thursday, February 14—North Stoner Avenue and South Vozack Lane
• Friday, February 15—North Bonanza Avenue
Posted February 7th, 2019